- Botanical Gardens – A tranquil oasis in the heart of Tucson.
- Pima Air & Space Museum – Where history takes flight. One of the largest air and space museums in the world.
- San Xavier Del Bac Mission – The oldest intact European structure in Arizona, the church’s interior is filled with marvelous original statuary and mural paintings.
- Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum – A world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden, all in one place!
- Saguaro National Park – Saguaro National Park protects some of the most impressive forests of these sub-tropical giants.
- Sabino Canyon Tours – Experience the beauty of one of the most unique Southwestern desert canyons on a Sabino Canyon tram ride.
- Tucson Museum of Art & Historic Block – Featuring original and traveling exhibitions focusing on Art of Latin America, Art of the American West, Modern and Contemporary Art, Asian Art and more!
- Kitt Peak Observatory – See How Astronomers Use Telescopes to Unlock Mysteries of the Universe
- Old Tucson Studios – Featuring film and television shoots throughout the year and daily Wild West entertainment.
- Children’s Museum – Offers adventure learning, interactive exhibits and appropriate programming for children.
- Westward Look
- The Westin La Paloma
- Omni Tucson National
- JW Marriott Starr Pass
- Hilton El Conquistador
- Loews Ventana Canyon
- The Lodge at Ventana Canyon
- Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain